Jörg Widmann Personal details
Born in 1968
Business graduate (Dipl.-Kaufmann), degree from the University of Mannheim, major in personnel, organization, occupational and organizational psychology
- Trainer and evaluator of potentials since 1996
- Consultant, project and team leader at Institute for Training and Management Consultancy in Cologne from 1996 to 2000
- Founding of Klötzer & Widmann Kompetenzentwicklung in the year 2000
- Internationally active for many years (events held in English in Europe, USA)
- Guest lecturer at universities
Main areas of focus
- The selection and development of personnel
- Assessment of potentials at the individual and group level (assessment / development centers, management audits, interviews for assessing potentials)
- Training in the areas of communication and conversation skills
- Training in the area of assessing potentials
- Moderation of workshops, team events etc.
The main focus of my work are the potentials of the participants – even after 20 years in this profession, I continue to be fascinated by how multi-faceted they can be.